We’re now officially into the holiday season, and although this sugar cookie martini can be appropriate and yummy year round it’s especially great this time of year! After all, who doesn’t love delicious sugar cookies, and who doesn’t love a great tasting martini? This recipe is a total win win! I love indulging in a delicious cocktail during the holidays and this recipe is a great fun adult way to indulge the kid inside you!
You can use any favorite brand of alcohol but for testing purposes I’ll tell you we used Svedka vodka, After All chocolate liqueur, and Bailey’s Irish Cream. For the butterscotch syrup anything from the baking or ice cream aisle will work, if you can’t find butterscotch syrup use butterscotch topping, it’s just a little thicker. The butterscotch gives it that rich butter flavor, much like you find in a sugar cookie.
Sugar Cookie Martinis
- 2 tbs vodka
- 2 tbs chocolate liqueur
- 1/4 cup Irish cream liqueur
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 2 tsp butterscotch syrup
- rainbow sprinkles
- Prepare 2 small plates, one with sprinkles and another with a little water.
- Then in a cocktail shaker, add ice and all the ingredients except sprinkles, and shake well.
- Take the 2 martini glasses, dip upside down into the water to wet the rim and then into sprinkles to garnish the glass.
- Pour the mixed cocktail evenly into each glass and top with more sprinkles if desired.
These martinis are so fun and easy to make, they’re like a fun holiday party in a glass! Enjoy and I’ll see you soon.
Shop some of my favorite kitchen favorites below!